Monday, September 15, 2008

Growing Like a Weed

I let Kaitlyn feed Jason for a little bit today and decided to take a picture. Then I thought, hmmm, I have a picture of her when Jason first came home and she was holding him. I thought a comparison to see how much he had grown might be nice. Here's the results.
Before ...
After ...

Isn't he huge! Apparently a lot can happen in two short months.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Holy cow!!! He's huge! He looks as big as her! Those are the cutest pictures, though!

Jen said...

Wow, you should keep taking that same picture! Look at how his calves have grown! SO CUTE!

Margaret said...

He's such a chunk and I love it!! Cute pictures.

Meghan Kopp said...

You are right.. those pictures do make him look gigantic!!! Even more so than in person.. he looks like he's nearly Kaitlyn's size already!!!! he's gonna be tall!!!!

Jessica said...

HOLY MOLY! I can't wait to see him. You must feed him some beefed up formula!