Thursday, September 11, 2008

Picture Day

Today was picture day at Doug's school so we took Kaitlyn there to get her picture taken. Not knowing if the ones at school were going to turn out, I decided to take a few pictures here at the house. The first one turned out pretty good, but the majority of the others were just goofy. I have no idea why she had her hands behind her back. Guess she thought it was cool.


6 comments:

Meghan Kopp said...

she's so beautiful.. doug's going to be fighting off the boys before you know it!

Doug said...

I love your post. Thanks for coming to my school.

Jessica said...

I love that last picture! She looks really good! And I'm so glad you like the mac 'n cheese and that it turned out how you wanted it too!

Amanda said...

She looks so cute! I love her hair like that!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures are adorable! How'd you get her hair so curly like that? It's adorable!

Chasey Family said...

So cute!! Love the curls!