Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Trick-or-Treating

On Saturday afternoon we headed to downtown Spanish Fork for trick-or-treating on Main Street. It was nice to get outside while the weather was still warm. Unfortunately it was crazy, busy downtown. There were a ton of people there and most of our time was spent in line so we didn't stick around for very long.
We did get this cute picture with the Tippet kids though. Kaitlyn is pointing at a balloon that was floating away.
Later that night we met up with the Tippets again to go trick-or-treating around their neighborhood. While we were driving to their house we noticed this beautiful double rainbow. Guess it was a good sign of a great Halloween experience to come.
When it got dark we bundled up the kids in their coats and headed out the door. Kaitlyn and Kya would run to each door and the poor boys would just try and keep up.
Jason had a blast going up to the door and saying 'Trick-or-treat' and 'thank you'. He was also able to ring a few doorbells.
Kaitlyn didn't like it when I told her to wait for the boys and to stop so I could take her picture. Apparently it cut into her candy time.
We didn't stay out for too long, just long enough to get some good treats.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Fun!! Sounds like us that night. It was pouring down like crazy and I didn't feel like being crazy even if it involved candy. ha ha. I wish I was still young enough to go trick or treating. Lucky buggas.

Jen said...

We had so much fun! Next year the men can stay home with the boys and we'll take the girls downtown. haha! You got some cute pictures! Thanks for hanging out with us :D