Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween at School

This year we had two school costume parades to go to. The 1st one was at Kaitlyn's school on the 27th. There wasn't school on Thursday or Friday so her parade was really early. That was fine by me because that meant we were able to go to Doug's school for their costume parade on Friday.



Kaitlyn would prance around and twirl all through the parade. She even would walk around on her tip-toes like she had high heel shoes on.
On Friday Jason got to get in his costume for Doug's school parade. He wasn't as excited for the parade as Kaitlyn was but that will come in time I'm sure.
Kaitlyn tried to become one of Doug's students while she was there. She sat right down at an empty desk and started to do some work.
During the parade Doug took Jason around and Kaitlyn tagged along with one of Doug's students. It seems like Kaitlyn always finds a friend in Doug's class.
While we were walking to the car after the parade was over, the kids spotted a nice leaf pile and decided to dive right in.
Next up ... real trick-or-treating!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Stop it! You're making me look bad! I'm so behind on my posts! LOL! I love that she got to do 2 parades!! She's such the diva! Love it!

Jessica said...

THat's so cool they do parades. I'm excited that Charlotte will have her first one next year. Oh wait, I seem to recall ONCE we did a parade when I was little. Maybe we did it every year. Who knows, can't remember stuff that long ago cause I'm so stinkin' old. Anywho. Kaitlyn is so cute and I just love Jason!! He's so adorable and sweet too. And Doug's costume ROCKS! That was awesome!!! ha ha

Jon and Kim said...

I couldn't get the video to work. Tons of fun! I wanted to come to the parade, but I wasn't able to make it. Maybe next year!