Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sleeping Backpack


On Sunday we went geocaching along a Provo Parkway trail. It was a great day for a beautiful walk. Jason was catching a ride in the backpack Doug carried. He seems to like the backpack a lot better than the stroller. I guess it must be a soothing ride, because he fell asleep. Then I remembered that Kaitlyn used to do the same thing when she was in the backpack. Here's some photos of the sleeping kids in the backpack.
The next ones are of Kaitlyn when we went on vacation to Zion National Park.

3 comments:

Jen said...

He he he! Must be the backpack because when borrowed it, Kya fell asleep in it and then when we used it again, Brennon fell asleep! I think your on to something here. You should promote a sleep backpack for parents with kids who won't sleep at night. . . although not a very good option for the parents! ha ha ha! I'm a nerd!

Jessica said...

That's just awesome!! I love it!! ha ha. Makes me want to get a hiking backpack too. But I don't hike so that wouldn't be very effective. ha ha. You guys must have the magic touch!

Margaret said...

Cute. Who wouldn't want to go to sleep. Maybe it's the sheer boredom of being carried around all day. Either way - bonus for you. :)