Sunday, March 29, 2009
Our Sunbeam
Today at church Kaitlyn's Sunbeam class was in charge of Sharing Time. Her teacher called us early in the week and told us that she wanted the class to sing 'Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam' during the lesson. So all week we had been practicing with her so she could sing the song. She already knew most of the words, she just needed a little refresher. She was also going to help repeat a scripture for the lesson. She did so good today. She went right up to the microphone and even adjusted it to her level. She repeated the scripture her teacher was helping her with and when it was time to sing, she sang right along. We couldn't hear it from the back of the room, but we could see her mouthing the words. We were so happy she was able to do it, and be excited about participating. I know it's just a little thing, but it was also a reminder that our little baby is growing up, and is now a cute little girl. Maybe growing up a little too quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So true. She is just a doll!!!
That is so cute!! I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up. You say this is a little thing, but I think it's totally blogworthy and AWESOME! Good for you with writing it down. I need to do that more!
So, when are you free this week? We need to get together and hang out since I was LAME last week :) Friday work?
I'm so proud of her too. I love hearing about how she is talking and all that.
Post a Comment