Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Day at the Zoo!

Last Friday we (Kaitlyn, Jason and I, Doug was working) went to the Hogle Zoo with some friends, the Tippets and the Arderns. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed hanging out with good friends and checking out the cool animals.
Kaitlyn and Kya in the monkey house, swinging just like the monkeys!
Kaitlyn's been saying that her favorite animal is a giraffe, so she was so excited to see one in real life.
Jason just chilled most of the day. Maybe next time he'll be a little more into it.
Kya, Kaitlyn, and Charlotte riding the lion. Aren't they soooo cute!
Riding the carousel. She chose the giraffe to ride. Big surprise!
The last thing we did at the zoo was ride the train. I wish I was able to get a better shot of the kids together on the train. It was a great day. It would have been better if Doug was with us, next time he'll have to come!

4 comments:

J and M Lloyd, est. 2004 said...

So cute. I can't believe how big Jason is getting. Still miss seeing Kaitlyn.

Jessica said...

Awwww! Your kids are so cute! I'm glad we could get together. It was so much fun! I hope your birthday was really good! I thought about you and hope it was.

Jon and Kim said...

Tell Doug that is what sick days are for...so he can spend the day at the zoo with the fam! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Your family is so cute!

Margaret said...

Fun stuff.