He has also learned that he can take off his diaper (which makes diaper changing a real chore), but I thought I'd spare you a picture of that, so here's one of him swinging. He sure has come a long way in the last month. I didn't think he'd be crawling this soon since Kaitlyn didn't start crawling until she was about 10 months old. Jason is sure a lot of fun.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Just a little update ...
He has also learned that he can take off his diaper (which makes diaper changing a real chore), but I thought I'd spare you a picture of that, so here's one of him swinging. He sure has come a long way in the last month. I didn't think he'd be crawling this soon since Kaitlyn didn't start crawling until she was about 10 months old. Jason is sure a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He's getting so big. I bet he does a lot of things earlier than Kaitlyn because she is there to help him along the way. Fun stuff.
3 teeth and crawling! holy moly! We are just trying to master the sitting. ha ha. How cute!!! Can't believe they both will be 8 months. That's almost a whole pregnancy. phew. Glad I'm not pregnant right now!!! ha ha. Cute pictures.
He is just SO cute!! He's growing up so fast. I love the squinting pictures. Brennon did the exact same thing and it totally would crack me up! Glad Brennon never took his diaper off though. Have fun with that one. I guess I can't say never since Brennon is still in diapers. Sheesh, I just jinxed myself hardcore! Love your new header! VERY CUTE! Did you do that on fotoflexer?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL! :)
Oh my - TOO cute.
Post a Comment