Monday, December 15, 2008

Winter Fun



I asked Kaitlyn to help put presents under the tree. While I was finishing wrapping a present, Kaitlyn took all the presents out from under the tree and stacked them up according to size to make a tower. That's not what I had in mind when I asked her to help.

4 comments:

Jen said...

How cute! It looks like you got more snow than us! We need to hang out! I think we're gonna try to do the Zoo lights on Wednesday. You think you guys could come? I'll give you a call :)

Margaret said...

Funny. Don't you just love the snow. It's about time.

Jessica said...

She seriously is so grown up! I love the card you sent us. It looks so cute!!! Tell Kaitlyn to come up and shovel our driveway too!!

Meghan Kopp said...

Thats so cute! We took Christian out in the snow for the first time.. he had mixed feelings. I should quit slacking and post the video!