Monday, December 8, 2008

Lights at Temple Square

One of the fountains at the Temple Square. Kaitlyn loved all the water features.
Jason just sucked his thumb all night.
Doug took most of the pictures that night, so I only got a few of him. Cheese!
Aawwwhhh! When Kaitlyn sees pretty lights, she says "I see something special!"

4 comments:

Jen said...

How fun! The pictures are all really cute! Oh and Kaitlyn and her "I see something special" is priceless!

Those lights we went to see are in Lindon. I'll email ya the info. Let me know if I forget! :)

Margaret said...

Fun pictures. I need to go see lights anywhere since there isn't any snow. It needs to feel more like Christmas. I love what Kaitlyn said too. Way to cute.

Jessica said...

Dang, you guys have such a fun time together. (So do we...that sounded like we were lame!). I love Jason sucking his thumb. Does he do it a lot? Jack's starting to suck two fingers which I don't mind! Helps when I can't find the binky!

Melodie said...

Jason is a thumb sucker. Not too happy about it, but what can I do at this point? It is somewhat handy because I don't have to worry about always having a binky around.