Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Superman!

Kaitlyn has been pretending she's Superman. It's pretty funny. She'll stand on the chair, do a little pose and say, "Superman, to the rescue!" Then she'll fly around and rescue one of her toys. She was wearing a towel on her head as a cape, but I helped her with a better cape that was better for "flying"! Here I thought only boys dressed up as Superman. Boy was I wrong! We're not exactly sure where she came up with Superman as we don't watch it or anything. We love her and all the new things she comes up with all the time. She's definitely entertaining!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

I love the "now jump". She's so cute.

Jen said...

LOL! This cracked me up! I think Kaitlyn and Kya are secretly watching the television at night to come up with their ideas. Lately Kya's been running around with her blanket around like a cape saying she's SuperWhy. I've never even watched the show. SO FUNNY!

Anonymous said...

This one made me laugh so hard because I remember clearly Doug and Don going around the house doing the same thing. : )

Jessica said...

Remember Supergirl? Man, they should have gotten married but it turns out they're cousins. Gross. But she's so cute in that cape!