Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Helper


Kaitlyn trying to show Jason how to play with the toys on his play mat. In the video Kaitlyn says that Jason is hitting her. I'm thinking it won't be long until he's big enough to beat up on her since he's almost 11 pounds now. He's almost half of her weight and not even 2 months old. Craziness!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Kaitlyn is so good with Jason! She's a real sweet girl.

Margaret said...

She's not camera shy at all is she?!? I think Jason was more entertained by watching Kaitlyn than playing with his toys. LOL!!!

Jen said...

That is so cute! It makes me sad because I remember taking videos and pictures of Kya doing the same thing with Brennon. Now, Brennon's already a year old. How time flies!

How's Jason's eye?

Meghan Kopp said...

I can't believe he is already 11 pounds!!! Wow!! Christian is only almost 14!!!

You can tell Kaitlyn really loves her little brother