Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Day at the Park



It was so nice today that I decided to venture out and take Kaitlyn to the park. It was such a beautiful day. Kaitlyn loves the park and Jason likes to look around and be outside. It's a little more of an effort with two kids, luckily Kaitlyn is pretty self-sufficient and a great helper. Plus Jason is pretty mellow and doesn't need a lot of attention at this point. It was so great to be out in the park, enjoying the beautiful weather without burning up or getting heat stroke. I'm so ready for the summer heat to be done with and for fall to start.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Jason is so cute!!! You are so brave to go out to the park. ha ha. That's just awesome though. And it looks like I should get out my baby gym for Jack! Thanks!! I was thinking the other day that it will be soon enough that Jack will be half of Charlotte's weight too. That is just freaky. I want to see what Jack and Jason (that sounds like what people would name twins! ha ha) look like together too. I bet they're exactly the same size. Man, this is a long and boring comment!

Jen said...

:) That's just totally cute!