For Doug's Spring Break in April we went to Bryce Canyon and the Grand Canyon. It was a lot of fun. It was great hiking around and enjoying spending time together. We saw a lot of wildlife too.
Here I am hijacking your comments. . . LOVE the pictures and SO GLAD you have a blog now! You'll wanna do it more and more as it can get kind of addicting, but I'm sure you want some time away from the computer for awhile. . . CONGRATS again to you!!
We gotta hang out soon! B got sick, but I think is pretty much over it now. Next week I'd love to have you over or I can invite myself there :) You are the pregnant one and all!
1 comment:
Here I am hijacking your comments. . . LOVE the pictures and SO GLAD you have a blog now! You'll wanna do it more and more as it can get kind of addicting, but I'm sure you want some time away from the computer for awhile. . . CONGRATS again to you!!
We gotta hang out soon! B got sick, but I think is pretty much over it now. Next week I'd love to have you over or I can invite myself there :) You are the pregnant one and all!
Have a great night :)
Post a Comment