Thursday, May 29, 2008

Carnival




They had a carnival at Doug's school yesterday and we took Kaitlyn along. She had a fabulous time. There's two girls in Doug's class that just love her and took her with them in whatever they did. She liked playing the games, riding the train, and getting her face painted. I think her favorite part was trying to throw balls at the target while Doug was in the dunk tank. She went up and pushed the lever so Doug went in. She loved it! She gave me a thumbs up and said "Daddy all wet!"

3 comments:

Jen said...

HOW CUTE!! and LOL to Kaitlyn dunking Doug! I LOVE school carnivals! I forgot all about those. Man, I'm getting old! :0

Jessica said...

GOOD ON YOU KAITLYN!!! Maybe that will be a tradition for her every year to dunk Doug. he he he. Maybe we should ALL make it a tradition. Wouldn't he just love it?

Amanda said...

Cute!!!