
We have finally come up with a name for our boy. It will be Jason Douglas Wyatt. People have asked if there's any significance to the name, and truthfully, there really isn't. We just really like the name and how to flows. Plus it's simple and straightforward. And Doug hasn't had any kids in his classes named Jason so he doesn't have any negative associations with it. Phew!! So things are really good. I can't believe I only have 2 months left. Some days it can't come quick enough, other days I wish it wouldn't go as fast!
2 comments:
I really truly like the name you came up with for your new baby boy! It's perfect! Now. . . I need you to get a me a list so we can plan a PARTY! YAY!
JASON! I love that name! We were going to use it.....just kidding. I have a brother in law named Jason and he's awesome! That was random. I really like the flow of the name too. It's great you picked a name too. I think we're close....amazingly enough but I think we're too scared to officially pick it. We're weird that way. I think we still want to see the baby but I'm sure it will be the one we're thinking it will be. Did that make sense? probably not. SHEESH!
Post a Comment