And here's the video of the performance. Doug said I went crazy with zooming in and out, so if you get dizzy while watching it, I'm sorry. Good thing it's only a couple minutes long.Monday, December 13, 2010
Let it Snow
Kaitlyn took a small dance class for one week at the local high school, Maple Mountain, where the students taught the little girls a short dance for a Christmas program. The class was everyday for one week, and Kaitlyn absolutely loved it. Everyday she'd ask if it was time to go to class yet. Her friend Kya took the class too and they had fun dancing together. At the end of the week there was a short program for the parents. Kaitlyn LOVES to dance and I'm thinking that we'll have to sign her up for another dance class soon. When she grows up she says she wants to be a ballerina.

And here's the video of the performance. Doug said I went crazy with zooming in and out, so if you get dizzy while watching it, I'm sorry. Good thing it's only a couple minutes long.
And here's the video of the performance. Doug said I went crazy with zooming in and out, so if you get dizzy while watching it, I'm sorry. Good thing it's only a couple minutes long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How cute... and your Christmas looks so beautiful at your house too. Have a Happy Holiday with all your family!!
So much fun!! I love that the girls did this together!! :)
Post a Comment