Kaitlyn's last day as a Preschooler was on the 20th. She has really
loved to go to school. She's learned so much and has had so much fun. We feel so blessed that she was able to get into the free program at our local elementary school. We've been super impressed with her teacher, Miss Leber, and her teacher aides. Everyone has been so wonderful.


Here's her report card from this year. It better be the only time I see straight C's on one of her report cards. Haha!

Great job Kaitlyn! It's hard to believe that my little girl is going to be in Kindergarten in a few months. I'm excited for her, but then sometimes I think she's growing up a little too quickly. I guess they can't stay young forever.
3 comments:
Kaitlyn sure is a smarty! She must get the from her mom!
Congrats Kaitlyn... you're going to make a pretty cool kindergartener. You have two great parents to help you.
Congrats Kaitlyn... you're going to make a pretty cool kindergartener. You have two great parents to help you.
Post a Comment