Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cuddle Kids

Usually when the kids are watching T.V. they're sitting on different chairs. Or, one kid is watching while the other one plays. They hardly sit together and watch unless they're sitting with me or Doug. On Wednesday while I was fixing lunch, I realized I didn't hear either of the kids making noise. That's usually a bad thing and means that they're getting in trouble. I left the kitchen to see what they were up to and discovered this ...
I guess Kaitlyn needed a little sibling comfort. Earlier that day she went to the dentist and had to get a filling, and she was still upset that her cheek was big. She said her tooth didn't hurt anymore but she didn't like that her mouth was numb. Jason doesn't look thrilled in the picture, but I think it's because lately he's got this thing against getting his picture taken. Anyway, seeing the kids like this made my insides all warm and fuzzy.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ahhh, that is seriously precious! That is is a rare sight in our home!

Margaret said...

Cute. How nice of Jason to oblige both Kaitlyn and the camera ;) We need to hang out soon - it's been too long.

Mindy said...

Very cute. Mara (my 5 year old) keeps saying - look at that cute little girl.