Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Random Pictures of the Kids
Here's some pictures of the kids that I thought were funny/cute!!
Kaitlyn wearing her swim goggles in the tub.
My mom gave Kaitlyn some princess pj's for her birthday. When she wears them she flips a layer above her head so it looks like a veil. She goes around the house and says, "Look, I'm married." So the other night I pulled out my wedding veil and let her wear it. Apparently the outfit wasn't complete until she also put on my heels.
Jason loves playing in the laundry basket. All day long he just wanted in and out of it. The next day I made sure it was put away so the kids wouldn't fight over the basket.
Last week we started putting up Halloween decorations around the house. Kaitlyn got out her trick-or-treat bucket so she could start practicing trick-or-treating. Jason liked putting the bucket on his head.
No, this isn't Kaitlyn being punished. She wanted to wash dishes. So I let her scoot a chair up and start washing a few dishes. She spent over about 45 minutes cleaning up. If I can just get her to continue to love doing dishes until she's a teenager that would be great.
Last night I was trying to help Doug sew some patches on his Scout uniform. While I was trying to help Doug, Jason was crying and wanting my attention. Doug asked Kaitlyn to help with Jason for a few minutes. She took him by the hand and led him out of the room. I wasn't sure what she was doing until she came back and said that she put Jason in time-out. I went and checked, and sure enough she got Jason to sit down on the time-out mat. Maybe I should let her take over more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Funny stuff!
Kaitlyn's hilarious. Making Jason going to time out! NAUGHTY! I love her face in the first picture with the goggles. Makes me bust out laughing every time I see it. And I love the wedding veil picture.
That header is flippin' awesome TOO!!! WOW!!!
I have to put away the laundry basket, too. What is it about those things? And I TOTALLY get the bucket on the head ... boys! The dressing up and wanting to do the dishes ... a little foreign to me. :) Cute pictures!
LOL! All of these pictures are AWESOME!! The married picture and your heals, the pic of Kate doing the dishes, etc etc. But the best one has got to be the time out mat! Oh my gosh, that is hilarious!
Post a Comment