Monday, June 1, 2009

Memorial Day and End of Doug's School Year

The kids helping putting out flowers.
At the end of every school year Doug's school has a dance festival, faculty vs. 6th grade softball game, and carnival. Here's some pictures from the events.
Kaitlyn with her 6th grade friends.
At the softball game.

Riding the train at the carnival.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Man! Doug has a cool school!! Mine only had field day and all you got at the end was peanuts. CRAP! Kaitlyn looks beautiful, of course. And I love Jason in that hat! What a cutie!

Margaret said...

Looks like fun. I can't believe how big Jason gets every time you post pictures. WOW! We need to do a Saturday lunch/play day at my house soon.

Jen said...

So cute and so fun!!! I love all the pictures! We need to get together soon! It's been TOO long!

Oh yes and are you planning on coming over on Saturday for Summerfest even though Doug's in the parade? I HOPE SO! We plan on BBQ-ing, etc. :)