This is Kaitlyn playing frisbee with her Uncle Aaron and Eric (even though he's not pictured). She wasn't too good, I'm glad my brothers were patient with her. As luck would have it, I actually got video of one of the few times she was able to throw the frisbee well enough for Aaron to catch.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Some Randomness
It's been quite some time since I posted, so I thought I would post something even though nothing really exciting has been happening. We've just been enjoying the warm weather and spending time with the kids. So here's some random pictures of our random life.
Jason just loves being naked. So whenever I'm trying to get him dressed after a bath he makes a break for it. I think he's trying to make it outside. Thankfully he can't open doors. Phew!
This is Kaitlyn playing frisbee with her Uncle Aaron and Eric (even though he's not pictured). She wasn't too good, I'm glad my brothers were patient with her. As luck would have it, I actually got video of one of the few times she was able to throw the frisbee well enough for Aaron to catch.
Jason watching Kaitlyn run after the frisbee. I think he was wishing he could run after it too.

The kids playing in the backyard. It's quite a chore trying to make sure Jason doesn't eat the grass. It's been so nice to play outside again.
This is Kaitlyn playing frisbee with her Uncle Aaron and Eric (even though he's not pictured). She wasn't too good, I'm glad my brothers were patient with her. As luck would have it, I actually got video of one of the few times she was able to throw the frisbee well enough for Aaron to catch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's such a funny video...just because the shock in your voice when she threw it well was SO funny!! ha ha. I love that picture too of Jason looking at the frisbee (back to you). I seriously think that if you zoom on that one and make it black and white that it would be an awesome photo frame worthy one! Seriously, I think it's COOL!!! You've got a good camera!
Gotta love this weather. We need to do lunch again soon.
SO CUTE! If Gary were commenting, he'd have to go off on how much better Kaitlyn is at throwing a frisbee than his own wife! :)
I LOVE YOUR HEADER!!!! It seriously looks like something from a magazine. I just LOVE IT!!! Good job : )
I love the new header! You are the best blogger ever!
Post a Comment