I was asking the kids what animals said. Jason has down what a lion says and what a snake says. Pretty soon I asked, "What does Jason say?" Kaitlyn replied with a high-pitched squeaky noise. When I asked, "What does Mommy say?" She said, "You better get dressed now!"
**********
The other day Kaitlyn said, "Oh my heck!" I think it's time we move out of Utah.
********
One word ... doobs.
********
Kaitlyn loves going to BYU basketball games. This year she has really looking forward to the beginning of the season. On the first preseason game we were walking up to the Marriott Center and Kaitlyn was running ahead of us say, "I'm coming B-Ball, I'm coming!"
********
The other day I was laughing at Kaitlyn like a mad man. You know the, Mwah ha ha ha, kinda laugh. Kaitlyn looked at me all serious like and said, "Mom, you're freaking me out!"
********
Kaitlyn and I were reading a book together. As I was reading I would ask her what she thought different words meant. At one point I asked what she thought the word 'huge' meant. I thought she would simply say, 'big'. Nope. She said, 'It means enormous'. I didn't know she knew that word. It's not like we use it a lot at our house. I guess I'm underestimating her vocabulary skills. The list of words she knows is becoming enormous.
*********
Kaitlyn was watching a show on PBS and learned the word hypothesis. Now she tells me that she has a hypothesis about different things. One of my favorite has been, "Mom, I have a hypothesis. If our car runs out of gas, we'll have to push it." That's a good one.
*******
3 comments:
Haha! Aren't you saying 'oh my heck' yet, you've been there for a while now?! ;) Did she learn 'hypothesis' from Sid the Science Kid? Ava loves that one!
Oh my! Kaitlyn is hilarious. Love that girl.
I love this age!! Kya seriously says something to crack me up everyday!! I need to be better and write them down. You're awesome. Kate's gonna love having these in years to come...as are you!
Post a Comment